Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Here We Go!

Well, it's been unusually cooler the past two days and there's that certain something in the air that almost smells like fall is right around the corner. Which can only mean one thing... school is almost back in session! Though it may be sad to see summer vacation come to a close, it's great to be back in the art room. Unpacking my big supply order is like Christmas morning for me- seeing the crisp blank canvases stacked up in piles on the shelf, putting out new clean brushes, unsharpened pencils and full bottles of paint, organizing the reams of white and colored papers just waiting to be turned into a masterpiece... It's all just a reminder that it is time for me to return to the amazing job I am so lucky to have- sharing with students the joy, importance and significance of art in the human experience.

I hope you're as excited as I am, and I do hope you'll check in often to see the unbelievable work of Calvert's talented artists... Here we go!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment