Monday, November 11, 2013

Calvert Artwork Showcased!

There were two recent opportunities I had to display Calvert artwork for a greater audience, and I always jump at the chance to share what my talented students are doing! On October 18th, I attended the Maryland Art Education Association's annual conference in Silver Spring. It was a great day of networking and sharing ideas with other art teachers from across the state. One of the highlights of the conference is always the student exhibit, and I was happy to include Olivia's Shades of Summer Self Portrait in the AIMS display (center bottom)... 
Then, last Monday, November 4th, the Association of Independent Maryland & DC School's annual conference took place at the Baltimore Convention Center. All AIMS schools are invited to showcase student artwork at this event, and Calvert has been doing so for many, many years. Here are our three display boards with art ranging from 7th Age (1st grade) through 8th grade!
Congrats to all the Calvert artists featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment